Boundless offers a library of over 10,000 content modules in 20+ subjects, as well as custom content-creation services for institutional partners. Our openly licensed content is modular and tagged with assessment items, so it supports mapping content to learning outcomes at a granular level and provides an ideal foundation for personalized learning. All of our content is reviewed by a team of experts, ensuring that students learn from only the best materials. Boundless courseware is available in our own award-winning e-reading web application, on any mobile device, or for integration into third party platforms via API. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our flexible, per-student pricing model.
Learn more at www.boundless.com/canvas
- Register as an educator on Boundless
- After login, generate your consumer key and secret key under the Settings Tab
- In your Canvas Account under the Settings -> Apps menu, edit the Boundless App and enter your consumer key and secret key
- In your course, open the Boundless Tab
- Create assignments or assign a textbook to students