The Canvas and Microsoft Office 365 integration has seven main points of interoperability to promote great teaching and learning:
• Students can submit Office 365 files directly to Canvas Assignments
• Teachers can access Office 365 documents through SpeedGrader to add feedback
• Link Office 365 documents anywhere you use the Rich Content Editor
• Include Office 365 documents in your Modules
• Create Collaborations for course groups, student groups, and on-demand groups using Office documents
• Create and grade assignments in your Microsoft OneNote Class Notebook, then push those grades to Canvas (Integration developed by Microsoft)
• Sign in to Canvas with your Office 365 login using single sign-on (Previously released functionality)
For detailed information on the O365+Canvas integration, please go here.
If you are a Canvas school located in the Americas your Canvas Administrator can generate their own key/secret to install the tool here. You can also use the XML url found in this listing.
For Canvas schools serviced in other regions worldwide please contact your Canvas Customer Success Manager (CSM) for a region specific key/secret and configuration XML url.